Brexit looms ahead. Trump becomes Time magazine’s ‘Person Of The Year’. And the diminishing shape and size of Toblerone will haunt us forever. Yet Roof ‘n’ Roots retains the same generous dimensions. The winter edition has been produced in time for Christmas, so you have something warm and friendly to read on a crisp, cold day. This packed issue features:
- the moving story of former nurse now charity worker Joy Murphy;
- a timely reflection on life by Revd Pat Billsborrow;
- practical ideas on how to make the most of your winter;
- where Star Wars and Methodism meet;
- and more seasonal information in the MMHS newsletter!