Current Tenants’ FAQs
1) What should I do if my property is in need of a repair?
Please report this to our Property Department: you can either phone 020 3848 6038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) What should I do if my property is broken into?
First, please report this to the police. Then contact our Property Department on 020 3848 6038 or by emailing email@example.com.
3) What should I do in case of a flood?
Please report this to our Property Department by phoning 020 3848 6038.
4) Who do I contact if my property is without heating and or hot water?
Please see section 4 of your handbook, or contact the Property Department on 020 3848 6038.
5) Should I inform the society if I plan to go into temporary residential care?
Yes: we can issue a protective notice meaning that the house is yours as long as you need it, and there will be absolutely no pressure to leave.
6) Who do I inform about vacating my property?
Please contact the Housing Management Officer on 020 3848 6036 or 6035.
7) Who do I talk to if I am behind on my rent?
Please speak to the Finance Department about this on 020 3848 6028.
8) Who insures the contents of my property?
You are responsible for insuring the contents of your property – the Society will insure the building.
9) Who should I talk to about equity?
Please speak to the Society’s finance manager on 020 3848 6027 or write to them at 109 Baker Street, London W1U 6RP.
10) Who do I contact if I need to Transfer?
Please contact the Chief Executive or the Executive Assistant by phoning 020 3848 6020 or write to them at – 109 Baker Street, London W1U 6RP.